I'M BACK!!!!!

:: Forum :: Your Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'M BACK!!!!!

Post by thechosenone on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:56 am

11.16.2016 14:11:56 Hello, One and All about A Month or Two Ago, I Stopped Using ChaletOS. It's not that I didn't like ChaletOS, I just thought of Trying A Windows 7 Replacement and Believe Me When I Say I Tried All the Following: PearlLinux, Ubuntu Christian Edition, JULinux, Q4OS, Linux Lite, LXLE, Linux Mint, Debian OS, But They Just Wouldn't Do Right by me. I could not Download any Christian Wallpaper and When I Did I Could Not Find the Folder They went in. I Tried looking everywhere But, It was taking me Quite A Few Hours to find the Right Folder. So, With that Said I was about to Throw The Computer Out The Window Because I was Fustrated and I Didn't Know What Else To Do..Just Then, I Thought and Realized That I Hadn't Had Any Trouble with ChaletOS and I Could Style My PC To My Taste..So, Now I Find ChaletOS to be the Best OS that Linux has to Offer Because With ChaletOS I Know Where to Put Software, In the Right Folder Where it Belongs. So, Mr. Dejan Petrović, You Have Made The Best of The Best in Operating Systems. I Think I'm Going To Stick With ChaletOS Until My Last Day On Earth...May God Richly Bless You and All Who are Using ChaletOS.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edward Fischer
thechosenone

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK!!!!!

Post by James Tobin on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:36 am

thank you for supporting this project, have a great day, enjoy Chalet OS, and God richly bless you too!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The only good thing about Windows is that it never gives you any terminal illnesses.
Needless to say, Terminal illnesses are the only problem with Linux.
James Tobin

https://tobinbridge.zohosites.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dits on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Welcome back TheChosenOne. cheers

Dits

http://chaletos.info

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tobin on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:35 am

I'm guessing you are forum user "Edward" just got new account? welcome back Very Happy

The only good thing about Windows is that it never gives you any terminal illnesses.
Needless to say, Terminal illnesses are the only problem with Linux.
James Tobin

https://tobinbridge.zohosites.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: Forum :: Your Story

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum