Film Plots, Badly Explained
Choosing a movie? Don’t trust these extremely abbreviated plot explanations.
• The Shining: A family’s first Airbnb experience goes very wrong.
• The Lord of the Rings: Group spends nine hours returning jewelry.
• Titanic: Everyone tries the ice-bucket challenge.
• Beauty and the Beast: Stockholm syndrome works.
• The Chronicles of Narnia: Kid comes out of the closet.
From the Twitter feed #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly
- Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-10-01
Location : USA
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum